Saturday 30 November 2013

                                   AbOuT ME
 

 My name NURULPATANAH BT MOHD NOR. I am now 21 years old. Now I have enrolled myself in Universiti Utara Malaysia in Kedah. thanks to my efforts over the years, I could finally set foot to the top of the ivory tower and be proud of my family. I come from Kelantan. My family has 12 brothers and sisters. 8 men and 4 women. I also come from a large family. I am thankful for family endowed very understanding, loving, always accommodating and always understand each other

My first school in SMK SALOR. from standard 1 until Form 5. I'm so loyal to my school. many memories that have been created in the school. I do not know the meaning of friendship, sense of fatigue in the pursuit of knowledge, until I know and fully understand the statement. after form 5, I did not manage to connect learning to the university, but thanks to my determination to revise their studies, I have enrolled myself into form6 at SMK KOTA. that is where I study hard until I get the results that can be proud of me and my family.

And now I was able to further my studies in one of the leading universities in Malaysia. very proud. I was enrolled in a degree far as the Bachelor  Of Communication. I will learn a 4-year degree here and if there is a living God willing I will resume my studies in Masters or PhD. AMEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment